- What is plural of feet?
- What is the plural of man?
- What is the plural of die?
- What is the plural of life?
- Is Baby’s correct grammar?
- Which is correct story or storey?
- What is the plural of tooth?
- What is key plural?
- What is the plural for half?
- What is the plural of baby?
- What is the plural of deer?
- What is the plural of day?
- What is the plural of cow?
- What is a plural form of story?
- What is the plural of wife?
- What is the plural of puppy?
- What is the plural of Fox?
- What is the plural of hero?
- What is the plural of church?
- What is the plural of I?
- What is the plural of person?
What is plural of feet?
“Foot is a singular noun,” Peter said as he used the 25-foot air hose at Curly’s Soonerco to inflate his tires.
“The plural of ‘foot’ is ‘feet,’ and the hose is 25 feet long.
But in this example, ‘foot’ is being used as part of the modifier for ‘hose..
What is the plural of man?
For example, the plural form of man is men, not mans. The plural form of woman is women, not womans.
What is the plural of die?
The plural form is dice. … According to this source, dice was once the plural of die, “but in modern standard English dice is both the singular and the plural: ‘throw the dice’ could mean a reference to either one or more than one dice.”
What is the plural of life?
If you need a plural noun, pick the word lives pronounced with the long i sound. Lives functions primarily as a third-person singular verb. Lifes is not a word, but the term lives is the plural form of the noun life.
Is Baby’s correct grammar?
1) If the noun is singular, then we add an apostrophe before the s. … 4) In the example of baby’s and babies’, the apostrophe is added before the s to indicate a singular possession (e.g. the baby’s changing room). It is added after the s when referring to the plural, babies (e.g. the babies’ changing room).
Which is correct story or storey?
A storey (British English) or story (American English) is any level part of a building with a floor that could be used by people (for living, work, storage, recreation, et cetera). Plurals for the word are “storeys” and “stories” for the English (UK) and English (US) versions, respectively.
What is the plural of tooth?
A plural can be a child of a singular because: Multiple “Teeth” can be an instance of a singular “tooth”, “teeth” IS-A “tooth”
What is key plural?
key (plural keys)
What is the plural for half?
ExamplesSingularPluralleafleavesmousemicegoosegeesehalfhalves26 more rows
What is the plural of baby?
Declension and Plural of Baby The declension of the noun Baby is in singular genitive Babys and in the plural nominative Babys.
What is the plural of deer?
The standard (irregular) plural is deer. Occasionally used in the sense of more than one species, especially when appearing in combination (such as red deer / red deers).
What is the plural of day?
Answer. The plural form of day is days. Find more words! Another word for. Opposite of.
What is the plural of cow?
Usage notes. The plural cows is the normal plural for multiple individuals, while cattle is used in a more collective sense. The umlaut plurals kee, kie, kine, ky and kye are archaic or dialectal, and are not in common use.
What is a plural form of story?
story. noun (2) \ ˈstȯr-ē \ variants: or less commonly storey. plural stories also storeys.
What is the plural of wife?
wife (plural wives)
What is the plural of puppy?
noun, plural pup·pies. a young dog, especially one less than a year old. … pup (def. 2).
What is the plural of Fox?
FOX The plural is foxes. … Hello Raquel, BUT The plural form of ox is oxen.
What is the plural of hero?
Heroes is the plural form of hero.
What is the plural of church?
If the noun ends with -ch, -s, -sh, -x, or -z, add -es to form the plural: singular. plural. church. churches.
What is the plural of I?
Answer. The plural form of i is ies (rare).
What is the plural of person?
As a general rule, you’re absolutely right – person is used to refer to an individual, and the plural form is people.