- How do I stop my emails from automatically deleting?
- Does Office 365 automatically delete emails?
- Why are emails disappearing from my Outlook inbox?
- Why are my emails being deleted from my inbox?
- How do I stop Office 365 from deleting emails?
- Why are my emails deleting after a month?
- How do I stop my emails from deleting on my iPhone?
- How do I stop Outlook from deleting emails after 90 days?
- How long does Office 365 Keep emails?
How do I stop my emails from automatically deleting?
To do this, follow these steps:Open up the Email app.Tap the menu button, and click Settings.Tap Account settings.Tap the account you want to configure.Tap More Settings.Tap Incoming settings.Scroll to the bottom and look for Delete email from server.More items…•.
Does Office 365 automatically delete emails?
If you want to, you can specify that the Deleted Items folder is emptied automatically every time you log out. Please note, however, that the messages are then moved to the hidden Deleted Items folder, allowing you to restore messages for the next 30 days.
Why are emails disappearing from my Outlook inbox?
Usually, when Outlook emails have disappeared, it could be an issue of configuration in your settings, account inactivity, email rules set up on Outlook, and emails moved to a deleted folder.
Why are my emails being deleted from my inbox?
The first concern when messages are missing is that the account was compromised and contents deleted. Other possibilities include: * Issues with the Apple iOS app or OS-X upgrades with Apple Mail. * Forwarding, filters, or access using POP/IMAP any of which could be deleting messages.
How do I stop Office 365 from deleting emails?
1) Log into the admin center and navigate to Users -> Active users -> highlight the mailbox and click Edit Exchange properties. 2) click on mailbox features then click Enable for Litigation hold. 3) Specify how many days you want to retain emails from being delete.
Why are my emails deleting after a month?
You are using an e-mail client or a third party spam filtering software to access your account. This often happens when using the POP3 protocol to retrieve your mail and the option “Always leave a copy of the message on the server” is not selected. There are also security programs that include e-mail filtering systems.
How do I stop my emails from deleting on my iPhone?
No problem and assuming that you are using iPhone Mail, tap Settings on the Home screen then go to Mail, select your Account, then Advanced and under Incoming Settings tap Delete from server and chose Never.
How do I stop Outlook from deleting emails after 90 days?
Prevent Outlook emails from being deleted after 30 daysRight click the specified mail folder where emails are deleted automatically, and select Properties from the context menu. … In the Properties dialog, under the AutoArchive tab, you can check the Do not archive items in this folder option to disable the AutoArchive. … Click the OK button to save the settings.
How long does Office 365 Keep emails?
This equals to almost 68 years. By default, messages stay in the Deleted subfolder for 15 days in on-premises Exchange and for 14 days in Office 365. Therefore, with this new option, you can set your recovery period as desired.